US-AZ-Phoenix: Software Developer and Testing Intern
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Developer and Testing Intern
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be pursuing a MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with general Linux operating system experience
- Minimum of 3 months experience with BASH and Python scripting
- Minimum of 3 months experience with computer architecture
- Experience developing software for Arduino, Edison, and/or Galileo.
- Experience with source code version control such as Git, Subversion, or Perforce
- Experience with Embedded Linux operating systems and/or drivers
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI