India-Pune: Sr. SQA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. SQA Engineer
• Create test specifications based on product requirements and functional specifications.
• Performs research on new technologies and tools offered in the market place.
• Execute and report status on manual and automated test results.
• Identify process inefficiencies and communicate these to the rest of the team. Come up with plans to help solve these issues.
• Develops and executes initiatives designed to increase the domain expertise and solution efficiency of the SQA Engineering group as a whole
• Able to systematically look for security flaws, performance and scalability issues throughout our products and propose solutions.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of scalability, data structures, threading models.
• Debug complicated problems with pointers, deadlocks and state based memory or other resource leaks.
• Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing
• Represent the organization at customer sites and perform tasks such as beta testing and gathering customer feedback.
• Work independently without considerable direction and supervision.
• Mentor and coach junior QA team members.
• Minimum 6 years in Software QA
• Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to walk through code in C#, ASP.NET is desired
• Expertise in test automation with ability to Automate test cases using any one of the technologies: White, QTP, Fitnesse
• Ability to create test tools\scripts in any two of the following technologies: C#, PowerShell, Shell Scripting, vbscript
• Knowledge and hands on use of SQL Server
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and related services.
• Knowledge of OS and Application security and compliance.
• Hands on knowledge of Linux, Unix and Oracle a plus
• Knowledge of ITGRC a plus
• Good understanding of servers and networking.
• Experience with testing Windows and Web applications.
• Demonstrates solid understanding of performance, stability, scalability, fault tolerance and security.
• Proven success in delivering enterprise-level software.
• Has a demonstrated track record of tangible results that have benefited customers.
• Experience with and thorough understanding of agile concepts and techniques
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI