US-NJ-MurrayHill: Quality Systems/Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Systems/Software Quality Engineer
Essential Job Functions:
Create/ review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous and verifiable.
Author computer system validation documentation including, but not limited to; requirement and design documentation, validation testing - IQ, OQ and PQ Test Plans, Test Scripts and authoring summary reports for new and updated software projects
Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing and correction
Monitor program performance post implementation to prevent recurrence of operating problems
Interface with IT and suppliers to review, assign and correct user reported issues from internal help desk.
Back up admin for multiple Quality System Software programs
Create, update and deliver training materials for users
Participate on teams which develop/implement Software Interface solutions for Global Quality System needs.
• Ability to understand and apply statistical and systems improvement tools to improve and sustain the corporate quality system.
• Strong organizational, practical mathematical (statistical) skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to apply quality control theories and principles to an operational environment.
• Ability to apply understanding of business technologies, Quality Systems and strong computer skills to achieve desired outcomes.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor of Science in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline, or equivalent specialized experience.
3+ years Quality Assurance experience preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI