US-CA-: Software QA Analyst II
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Analyst II
* Creates or enhances test plans based on Company's standard formats and templates.
* Creates feasibility of automation.
* Reviews cost feasibility for implementing automation tools and provide optimal ROI solutions.
* Reviews existing testing techniques, test methodologies, design, approach, and strategy.
* Tailors test design and tests strategy documents.
* Creates, monitors and tracks software QA metrics.
* Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards.
* Assists end users by creating online documentation, manuals and user guides.
* Performs root cause analysis for defects.
* Collaborates with Project Managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA related projects, software deployment activities and delivery.
* Responds to software quality assurance issues with Development, DBAs, Architects, Infrastructure and Operations.
* Anticipates application release problems and takes corrective action.
* Provides support for testing activities (break fix, operations, and small requests).
* Manages QA team daily workloads and test efforts.
* Reviews test documentation produced by junior QA team members for accuracy and adherence to QA standards.
* Mentors and monitors junior QA team members.
* Strong knowledge of QA methodology and documentation
* Skilled in various software testing types; Smoke, Functional (manual and automation), System, Integration, UAT testing.
* Excellent test management skills
* Team skills
* Excellent technical skills to handle automation tools (Preferred Quality Center, Quick Test Professional and Load Runner skill set)
* Advanced skills in test reporting. Customize and tailor test reports
* Advanced business communicator and customer liaison
* Advanced verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
* Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
* Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI