US-NH-Dover: Performance Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Performance Test Engineer
· Apply technical and testing expertise to ensure test coverage for business and technical requirements.
· Create, maintain and debug performance test scripts, create performance test scenarios, execute performance tests, report defects and assist in troubleshooting efforts
· Document test scripts and test scenarios, generate test result reports and trending report and provide high level results analysis.
· Analyze system/application architecture to identify testing entry points to reduce project risk.
· Coordination of multiple test efforts for monthly release cycles.
§ Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field and the following experience which may be gained concurrently:
§ 1-3 years’ experience using performance testing tools (i.e. HP ALM, HP LoadRunner) and scripting tools ((i.e – HP Virtual User Generator)
§ 1-3 years’ experience developing & executing test cases, web Services testing
§ 1-3 years’ experience with C / C++ / Java / SQL coding
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI