US: Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Manage all document control
• Internal audits and external audits
• Assist managing implementation of QS Infinity at Lin and partner suppliers
• Manage RoHS, Conflict mineral, WEEE, REACH
• Support managing RMA and MRR and customer complaints
• MRB system and disposition
• Ensure effectiveness of Correction Item implementation, internally, supplier and customer.
• Monitor and report progress on CAR and follow thru with closures
• Rejects internal and at Suppliers, quarterly supplier performance
• Ensure effectiveness of communication on the technical level with overseas suppliers.
• Fluent in Chinese is a plus.
• Familiarity above average, with Quality Statistical equations, such as Pp and Ppk and Control Charts.
• Above average skilled in Excel, Words, Power Point
• Ability to produce results from minimal instruction input
• Familiar with Risk Assessment techniques/tool (FMEA, Fault Tree, What If, 8Ds)
• Ability to audit suppliers or learn to conduct Audit.
• Knowledge of quality tools, quality management systems, standard tolerances interpretation, SPC theories, Microsoft standard programs.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI