US: Senior Engineer, Software Test
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Engineer, Software Test
* Embedded Electromechanical Medical Devices
* PC user Applications, for medical device management.
* Dedicated production/manufacturing equipment/tooling/fixturing software.
* Test equipment, emulators/simulators and communication software.
* Network device and communication software.
* Graphical User Interfaces
* Define, maintain and utilize technical software tools for verification and product data management.
* Assist with development and documentation software specifications, based on customer/user inputs and requirements.
* Write user manuals, work instructions and other technical documentation for software operation, support, configuration management and verification.
* Develop and execute software test protocols for verification and validation purposes.
* Supervise or direct junior department employees and/or in specific tasks or projects.
Perform other duties as assigned
Demonstrated experience writing verification strategy plans and project plans
Quality Center or similar test management / configuration management tool
Experience in a laboratory environment or with the manufacture of a technical product
Basic knowledge of FDA, GMP, and ISO 9000/9001 principles
Expertise in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word
Excellent written communication skills
Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside primary area of expertise.
Ability to convince management on courses of action with minimal assistance using both written and verbal methods.
Effectively operate in and facilitate cross-functional teams with minimal guidance.
Must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field and 3-5 years related experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI