US: QA Software Developer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Software Developer
• Participate in the agile software development process from design to release.
• Design and maintain automated test cases.
• Provide analysis and optimization of existing testing methodologies.
• Provide support to other quality assurance analysts.
• Report software defects.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Familiar with computer software quality standards (ISO, IEEE).
• 4+ years software QA experience with emphasis on Test Automation.
• Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance).
• Knowledge of various operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris).
• Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox).
• Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
• Good analytical and organizational skills.
• Thorough attention to detail.
• Able to multitask issues with varying and changing priorities.
• Self starter and highly motivated.
• An interest in improving operational efficiency.
• Uses creative thinking skills towards problem solving.
• Oriented towards achieving business goals through technology
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI