US-NY-Brooklyn: QA Tester (UI Testing)
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Tester (UI Testing)
• At least 4 years of experience as a QA Tester.
• Strong verbal skills to communicate with non-technical resources.
• Strong issue resolution and investigation skills.
• Ability to articulate and document the steps taken to resolve an issue.
• Ability to see tasks through to completion with minimal guidance.
• Experience in performing end-to-end test process for complex enterprise solutions.
• Experience in analyzing business requirements and covering them with test cases.
• Experience with specifics of functional and compatibility testing of browser based UI.
• Experience with testing UI for mobile responsive features.
• Hands on experience with test automation using record/play back and/or custom coded scripts tools using UFT/QTP or Selenium or other open source tools.
• Understanding of the concept of browser / HTML based UI and the need of compatibility testing.
• Understanding of relational databases concept, ability to design SQL query and use them for QA tasks.
• Understanding components of enterprise web based application, n-tier and SOA based architecture.
• Must be proficient computer user with hands on experience with MS Office applications for documentation creation as well as test data preparation and management.
• Understanding the purpose and functionality of the content management systems like TeamSite.
• Understanding the purpose and major features of the poplar rules engine, Blaze Advisor is preferred. Ability to create and execute SQL queries in any of the popular GUI tools like TOAD, sqldeveloper, etc.
• Understanding of HTML language.
• Understanding of XML language concept and XML file format.
• Experience with SOA protocols (like SOAP or REST) and testing tools, like SoapUI.
• Experience with advanced test automation concepts and tools using UFT/QTP or Selenium.
• Understanding of ORACLE database system architecture and specifics.
• Understanding different file formats and appropriate tools for file editing for file types like flat or CSV file, XML, HTML, CSS, MS Office files, PDF, etc.
• Knowledge of NYC Government culture.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI