US-MD-SilverSpring: Software Engineer in Test/Automation Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Engineer in Test/Automation Engineer
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Inspect, analyze and test Vistaprint Digital suite of products
• Writing and executing automated test cases
• Commitment to Automation: Ability to learn new automation tools and technologies, and apply those skills to automate application features.
• Verification of quality of our products at various stages of development (manual and automation).
• Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
• Regression testing of production application releases.
• Defect reporting and tracking.
• Collaborate with software engineers to ensure products are adequately tested and designed with testing in mind.
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years QA experience
• Relevant hands-on structured programming experience.
• Proven ability to write clear and concise test plans and defects.
• Experience writing automated tests in Selenium, WATIR, Ruby, Python, or equivalent.
• SQL / No-SQL proficiency (Postgres, MS SQL, My SQL, MongoDB)
• Proficient with UNIX/Linux and Windows
• Experience with Selenium
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI