US: Software Test Engineer III
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer III
Responsible for assessing the quality of software products, utilizing various platforms, and technologies in support of company initiatives. Utilizing skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry best practices to ensure a quality product is built and delivered. Planning for and estimating the test approach and scope, coordinating test cases design and execution, defect management and escalating issues when appropriate as well as communicating status on a timely basis. Developing and executing a test approach that satisfy the business's needs while resolving a wide range of challenges in innovative ways. May also oversee the work intake process or direct the work of other test engineers.
Bachelor's (or foreign equivalent) degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field**
Four (4) years of experience in an analyst or managerial role, which includes:
- Working with internal business partners and delivering high quality artifacts.
- Demonstrated understanding of Object Oriented programming fundamentals.
- Demonstrated understanding of Relational Database concepts and advanced SQL skills.
- Demonstrated ability of SDLC, Software Testing Processes, automated testing tools, and in applying software testing methods and techniques to a variety of technology.
- Demonstrated ability using analytical skills identifying and objectively evaluating innovative and alternative solutions to problems.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI