US: Junior QA Software Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Junior QA Software Engineer
* API, Functional, Systems and GUI testing
* Define test execution strategy, regression test suites
* Learn and apply project high-level and detailed business requirements
* Draft test artifacts, including Test Plans, Business Test Scenarios and Requirements Traceability Matrices
* Perform and document software tests and report problems into issue management system
* Candidate will be required to learn new product features and build tests for those features, automate existing tests, and write system-level tests of database functionality in the areas of performance
* Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities while working on multiple projects.
* Demonstrates strong ability to take ownership of the project(s) and provide adequate visibility on the progress.
* Pursues ongoing training and development to improve job knowledge. Has good understanding of related jobs and functions.
* Proactive, self-sufficient, requires minimal or no supervision to fulfill job requirements.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related technical discipline is required.
* Strong communication and verbal communication skills
* 2 – 3 yrs. of experience in software quality assurance.
* Minimum 1 year experience in automation testing and/or software development
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
* Experience with XML, CSV, XLS
* Experience with SQL Server is required; Ability to construct SQL queries.
* Experience with Version Control, such as CVS or GitLab or Tortoise SVN
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI