US: Quality Program Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Program Manager
1. *Coordinate, plan, organize, execute and report on all QA/QC activities for assigned sites’ contractual obligations; serving as the functional expert on all QMS standards, policies and procedures.
2. *Consult with management and customers to effectively implement and monitor the sites QMS program.
3. *Compile, author and report on QA/QC statistical data for customer, local and corporate management reviews.
4. *Analyze, audit and recommend revisions to site core business policies, processes and procedures.
5. *Perform Document Control functions for site QMS documents by authoring, revising and distributing updates.
6. *Coordinate and manage all aspects of the nonconformance, corrective and preventive action programs.
7. *Respond to, investigate, document, track and follow-up on operational customer complaints.
8. *Author and revise site specific Quality Control Plan, processes and procedures per contract terms and modifications.
9. *Participate in various site, customer and regulatory contract meetings and quality related audits and investigations.
10. *Evaluate and determine the course of action for inspection activities that identify nonconformance’s.
11. *Coordinate with management and facilitate meetings to resolve contract quality, production and efficiency issues.
12. *Coordinate and conduct QMS training for site employees and customers to ensure compliance and understanding.
13. *Coordinate Customer Surveys IAW the QMS and site customer survey procedures;
14. Perform joint government/PRIDE management quality inspections for contract requirement verification.
15. Support the site safety program by working with site personnel and auditing safety activities.
16. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Three or more years of experience in quality;
• General knowledge of assigned line of business/industry skill sets, i.e. carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, construction, custodial, grounds, and hospital housekeeping;
• General knowledge of QA/QC processes and/or formal certifications in ISO, Six Sigma, Lean, TQM or other preferred;
• Experience with various QA/QC and/or trade tools, equipment, concepts, codes and industry standards preferred;
• Ability to effectively supervise and develop assigned team to meet strategic goals;
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by senior management, customers, employees, public, and/or PRIDE’s board of directors;
• Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills;
• Human relations skills to build effective relationships with team, customers and public;
• Exceptional customer service skills;
• Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
• Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
• Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
• Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business, operational and strategic management problems;
• Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors in Business Administration or related field. A comparable combination of formal education and work experience will be considered.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI