UMTS network protocol testing
Why Choose Accanto for UMTS Protocol Testing?
Our analyzer probes offer a full set of features to help you deliver higher quality internet and phone services to your customers...
* Real-time all-in-one probe and protocol analyzer family designed to meet the complex needs of operators trying to migrate to high-performance, converged IP networks
* Powerful performance, easy high-level views with quick drill down capabilities
* More cost effective due to wide range of interfaces, protocol suites and multi-user capabilities
* New 10G interface cards to handle massive traffic flows across the IP core (Pantera 12000)
* Simultaneous use as a portable troubleshooting tool or as a distributed probe
The UMTS Analysis suite covers every aspect of UMTS network management:
The Accanto UMTS Analysis suite has been designed to cover all Protocol Interfaces in the network, providing full coverage of the terrestrial part of a UMTS network. The suite allows complete troubleshooting of both the signaling and user data protocols, plus simultaneous decoding of all the main UMTS interfacesand TCP/IP protocols.
* Performance analysis
* Troubleshooting of both signaling and data (TCP/IP) protocols
* Network Surveillance for immediate reaction upon detection of anomalies
* Network planning for control of traffic loading among Network Elements
* Service reporting to generate off-line statistics on network usage
... to read more articles, visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com/art/