Bumper Stickers for Testers
By: Harry Robinson
Bumper Stickers for Testers
* Developer Testing: A farce to be reckoned wIth.
* I'm OK, you're OK. Your code I'm not so sure about ...
* Pertempto ergo sum (I test, therefore I am.)
* Quando omni flunkus testerati (When all else fails, try testing.)
* I brake for good code. Bad code breaks for me.
* Software Testing: Where failure is always an option.
* Software Testers: We don't break software; it's broken when we get it.
* A good tester has the heart of a developer...in a jar on the desk.
* Software Testing: For when your system actually has to work.
* Software Quality: Don't ship without it.
* I don't make software; I make software better.
* Software Testers: We break it because we care.
* Life is too short for manual testing.
* To err is human; to find the errors requires a tester.
* If developers are so smart, why do testers have such job security?
* My testware can beat up your software.
* Friends don't let friends do capture-replay.
* Have you hugged your software tester today?
* If your software works, thank a tester.
* I test, therefore it works.
* Test everything. Hold on to that which is good." - 1 Thessalonians 5:21
* Your code is buggy and your mom dresses you funny.
* Just test it.
* Does your mother know what kind of code you write?
* If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough.
* Those are the bugs, if you don't like them...I have others.
* Good code coverage makes every line feel used.
* Faith is fine in private life, but poison in software testing.
* Software Testing: Trust, But Verify.
* Software Testing is like a second childhood: you broke it, and Iím telling.
* Semper Pertemptum: Always Testing.
* Software Testing: The Bug Stops Here.
* Software testing - because computers are only human.
* Every morning is the dawn of a new error.
* Model-Based Testers never die; we just transition to a higher state.
* Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.
* Support spec-based testing: Be code-dependent no more!
* People should think and machines should test.
* Software Testing, not just a checkbox on your project plan.
* Test never sleeps.
* Visualize Great Software.
* Testers: we're tough on the code but soft on the coders.
* A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected.
* Software Testing Ö because computers are only human.
* Seeking out complexity is the essence of good bug finding.
* Honk if you believe in bug-free code ... or the Easter bunny.
* Software testers: we don't get headaches - we're just carriers.
* In God we trust, and for everything else we test.
* Ask me about my latest bug.
* QA Princess -- Breaking hearts, breaking code!
* Exploratory Testing - because specs are for wimps
* Honk if you love to crash software.
* Software Testers: "Depraved minds...usefully employed." ~Rex Black
* Testers don't like to break things; they like to dispel the illusion that things work. ~ Kaner, Bach, Pettichord
* Agile Testers of the world UNIT! ~ Neill McCarthy
* Improving the world one bug at a time.
* Software Testing: You make it, we break it.
* Test is your copilot.
* I came, I saw, I found lots of #$@% bugs in your %$#@ spaghetti code!
* Testers don't go to work to make friends.
* Bad code is not really bad. It's just confused.
* There's always one more bug.
* Testing ... a target-rich environment.
* It did what? Well, it's not supposed to do that.
* My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
* The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.
* We break software so you don't have to.
* I used to build software...now I break it. Its a lot more fun.
* We travel fast and we travel light - let's hunt some bugs!
* Bugs, bugses, we finds them, Preciousss.
* Software Testing: That Which Does Not Kill Us ... is still at least a Sev 2 bug.
* We don't create bugs by chance, we create them by choice
* Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, and more bugs to squash!
* Our job is tell you your baby is ugly!
* To test, or not to test -- there is no question
* Be verwy verwy quiet, I am hunting defects
* Passion-driven testing: Making every line of code feel dirty.
* All code is guilty, until proven innocent.
* Only certainties in life: Death, taxes and bugs in code!
* Bug-Checking Is Brutally Cool! - Doonesbury
* Testing Delayed is Testing Denied.
* Bugs are that which, when you stop believing in them, don't go away.
* Development and testing are indispensable to each other.
* Only certainties in life: death, taxes and bugs in code.
* Testing is organised skepticism.
* Software Entomologist: Get bugs or die trying!
* Software Testers - We succeed where others fail.
* I'm a Software Tester. Bug me all you want.
* If it works, its the developer, if not it's QA.
* Hate the Test; Love the Tester.
* Breakage is our business ... and business is good.
* It may have compiled on your system, but it committed suicide on mine.
* Test it now or test it later, either way it's gonna be tested.
* Keep on Testin'
* You build it, we break it!
* Software Testing, we save the best for last.
* Software Testing, we crash so you don't burn
* Quality Assurance, we take the blame so you don't have to.
* We don't create defects, we just find yours.
* Software Testers Always go to Heaven ... they've already had their share of Hell.
* Old testers never die, they just regress.
* SQA: We eat bugs for breakfast.
* Got quality?
* Got bug? Will find!
* Untested code is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.
* A tester is for life, not just Christmas.
* I brake for blue screens of death.
* In bugs we trust.
* If you can read this sticker it passed the usability test.
* Test: the slaying of a beautiful design by an ugly fact.
* And on the seventh day, He shipped.
* Bugs are not an option: they're bundled with the software!
* When the testing gets tough, the tough switch to test generation.
... to read more articles, visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com/art/