What are principles of good testing scripts for automation?
Software Quality Assurance Interview Questions and Answers
(Continued from previous question...)
171. What are principles of good testing scripts for automation?
1. Proper code guiding standards
2. Standard format for defining functions, exception handler etc
3. Comments for functions
4. Proper errorhandling mechanisms
5. The appropriate synchronization techniques
18. What tools are available for support of testing during software development life cycle?
Testing tools for regression and load/stress testing for regression testing like, QTP, load runner, rational robot, winrunner, silk, test complete, Astra are available in the market. -For defect tracking BugZilla, Test Runner are available.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions