QTP Certification Exam Questions
Are you a Software QA engineer or Software tester? Need to update your software QA/testing knowledge or need to prepare for a job interview?
Check out this collection of QTP Certification Exam Questions...
QTP Certification Exam Questions
- How many tabs are there in Test Settings (File->Settings) window?
- 'Browser navigation timeout' is in which tab of Test Settings (File->Setting
- Identify the tabs in the Test Settings (File->Settings) window
- 'Generate Script' is in which tab of Test Settings (File->Settings) windows
- For each object and method in an Expert View statement, a corresponding row exists in the Keyword View.
- The following are the four main columns in the Keyword view
- You can work on one or several function libraries at the same time.
- You can insert additional steps on the test objects captured in the Active screen after the recording session.?
- The Active Screen enables you to parameterize object values and insert checkpoints
- A QTP user can increase or decrease the active screen information saved with the test.
- The toolbar enables you to view the details of an individual action or the entire test flow is:
- The key that is used to Start/End analog recording mode ?
- QuickTest supports virtual object for analog or low-level recording.
- To use a specific property to identify your object, but that property is not listed in the properties list. Then how do you identify that object?
- The checkpoint used to check the alt attribute exists for all relevant objects (such as images) is
- Bitmap checkpoint is supported in VB environment.
- Can we parameterize the checkpoints properties?
- What is the shortcut key that is used for a Standard Checkpoint?
- Can we change name of checkpoint?
- To compare the values of the specified property during a run session with the values stored for the same test object property within the test.
- You will use which recording mode for an object not recognized by QuickTest?
- The statement that calls the recorded analog file is:
- An action can be called by other tests or actions is:
- You can replace the page in your Active Screen tab:
- QuickTest adds a checkpoint statement in the Expert View as:
- A Checkpoint checks that a text string is displayed within a defined area in a Windows application is:
- In ACTIVE X environment, an ACCESSIBILITY checkpoint is supported?
- Can we get the execution time for an action in a Test?
- Can we add external library files in QTP?
- The method used to get data from HTML Table is
- The Command used to insert the transactions in test is:
- A step in which one or more values are captured at a specific point in your test and stored for the duration of the run session is:
- QTP can detects an application crash and activate a defined recovery scenario to continue the run session.
- In Batch Test process, the test list are saved in file format as:
- The command used to invoke other application from QTP:
- The command used to retrieve data from excel sheet is
- The method that explicitly activates the recovery scenario mechanism is:
- The method used for sending information to the test results is:
- To terminate an application that is not responding we use:
- The recovery mechanism does not handle triggers that occur in the last step of a test:
- We can add Test object methods, function calls into the Test using:
- The method that adds to the test while implementing synchronization is:
- The mechanism used to identify objects during run session is:
- Post-recovery test run options specifies:
- The action that can be called multiple times by the test as well as by other tests is called:
- The command used to connect with Database is:
- The method used to retrieve the folders is:
- The method used to compare 2 XML files is:
- The QTP script files are stored in the extension of:
- The method used to register the user-defined function with test object is:
- The method used to open the specified URL in a browser is:
- The 3 Parameter types available in data driver is:
- The method added to the test while parameterizing is:
- The length of the array can be get by the method:
- The method used to get the count value of list box or combo box is:
- To retrieve the current the objects in your application during the run session:
- The list of test objects and their properties and values are stored in the:
- The method used to continue the test execution after getting run-time error is:
- A QTP user can increase or decrease the active screen informationsaved with the test
- The Information pane provides a list of............. in the test:
- When we switch from Expert view to the Keyword view, QTPautomatically checks for syntax errors in the test and shows them in theinformation pane.
- If the information pane is not open, QTP automatically opens it incase a syntax error is detected.
- provides a list of the resources that arespecified in your test but cannot be found.
- Whenever you open a test or a function library, QTP automaticallychecks for the availability of specified resources.
- The Data Table does not assists you in parameterizing your test..
- Tabs in the Debug Viewer pane are:.
- tab enables you to view the current value of anyvariable or VBScript expression.
- The .... tab displays the current value of all variables that havebeen recognized up to the last step performed in the run session.
- The .........tab enables you to run a line of script to set ormodify the current value of a variable or VBScript object in your testor function library.
- Panes in QTP can have one of the following statesódocked or floating.
- Which of the following statement is True:
- You can open any function library, regardless of whether it isassociated with the currently open test.
- You can work with multiple documents (test, component, orapplication area, function libraries) using the...... dialog box
- QuickTest has ..... built-in toolbars.
- The ......... toolbar contains buttons for recording and runningyour test.
- Shortcut Key for opening a new Function Library is:
- Shortcut Key for Closing all open Function Libraries in one go.
- shortcut Key for Commenting out the current row, or selected rows
- You can manage the test actions and the test or function librarysteps using the ... menu commands
- To expand all the steps in the keyword view which option you woulduse from the View menu.
- What is the shortcut key to open a Step Generator.
- Function Definition Generator in found in which menu option..
- The shortcut keys for Record, Stop and Run respectively are
- What is the shortcut key for opening an Object Repository.
- Shortcut key to Insert/Remove a breakpoint is
- runs only the current line of the script. If the currentline calls a method, the method is displayed in the view but is notperformed.
- runs only the current line of the script. When the currentline calls a method, the method is performed in its entirety, but is notdisplayed in the view.
- What is the shortcut key to Clear all Breakpoints
- Object Spy can be found in ........menu.
- displays the open documents side-by-side.
- For opening the QuickTest Professional Help we can use.......
- If QTP cannot find any object that matches the description, or if itfinds more than one object that matches, QuickTest may usethe............mechanism to identify the object.
- You can configure the ........, ............ and ............properties that QuickTest uses to record descriptions of the objects inyour application
- The .......... property set for each test object is created andmaintained by QuickTest.
- You can access and perform ......... methods using the Object property.
- You can view or modify the test object property values that arestored with your test in the .........
- You can retrieve or modify property values of the test object duringthe run session by adding ..........statements in the Keyword View orExpert View.
- If the available test object methods or properties for an object donot provide the functionality you need, you can access ..............ofany run-time object using the Object property.