Types of Test Elements Supported in JMeter
What are different types of test elements supported in JMeter?
Currently, JMeter supports the following types of test elements:
1. Test Plan - Test plans are the top level container elements in JMeter. A test plan can hold "Thread Group" elements and other non-Sampler elements.
2. Thread Group - Thread groups are the second level container elements in JMeter. A thread group can hold Sampler elements and other non-Sampler elements
3. Sampler - Samplers are primary test elements that performs specific test actions like sending a HTTP request to a remote serve,
4. Listener - Listeners are supporting elements that gather different kinds of information while samplers are executed.
5. Assertion - Assertions are supporting elements that verify sampler results to determine if test targets behave correctly or not.
6. Pre-Processor - Pre-Processors are supporting elements that are executed prior to executions of samplers.
7. Post-Processor - Post-Processors are supporting elements that are execute after executions of samplers.
8. Configuration - Configurations are supporting elements that provide help to samplers.
9. Timer - Timers are special elements that controls the idle time between execution of subsequent samplers.
10. Controller - Controllers are logical containers that groups samplers into logical execution patterns.
2018-01-27, 549👍, 0💬
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...