List Variables with Debug PostProcessor
How to list all variables with the Debug PostProcessor in JMeter?
If you want to see a list of all your user defined variables and their values, you can use the Debug PostProcessor as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open Get-Exchange-Rate-3.jmx.
2. Add a post-processor, Debug PostProcessor, after the "Thread Group":
JMeter properties: True JMeter variables: True Sampler properties: True System properties: True
The above settings list all your user defined variables and all other properties:
3. Add the "View Result Tree" listener to see the output of the Debug PostProcessor.
4. Save the test plan as Get-Exchange-Rate-4.jmx, and run it.
5. Open the "Debug PostProcessor" under "Latest Exchange Rate" on the "View Result Tree" panel.
6. Click the "Response data" tab. You see a list of all properties and variables, including:
The picture below shows you how to list all variables and properties
with the Debug PostProcessor:
2017-11-10, 2713👍, 0💬
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
How to force JMeter to automatically flush test result to file immediately after each sampler is exe...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...