List Variables with Debug PostProcessor
How to list all variables with the Debug PostProcessor in JMeter?
If you want to see a list of all your user defined variables and their values, you can use the Debug PostProcessor as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open Get-Exchange-Rate-3.jmx.
2. Add a post-processor, Debug PostProcessor, after the "Thread Group":
JMeter properties: True JMeter variables: True Sampler properties: True System properties: True
The above settings list all your user defined variables and all other properties:
3. Add the "View Result Tree" listener to see the output of the Debug PostProcessor.
4. Save the test plan as Get-Exchange-Rate-4.jmx, and run it.
5. Open the "Debug PostProcessor" under "Latest Exchange Rate" on the "View Result Tree" panel.
6. Click the "Response data" tab. You see a list of all properties and variables, including:
The picture below shows you how to list all variables and properties
with the Debug PostProcessor:
2018-01-27, 1311👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...