List Variables with Debug PostProcessor
How to list all variables with the Debug PostProcessor in JMeter?
If you want to see a list of all your user defined variables and their values, you can use the Debug PostProcessor as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open Get-Exchange-Rate-3.jmx.
2. Add a post-processor, Debug PostProcessor, after the "Thread Group":
JMeter properties: True JMeter variables: True Sampler properties: True System properties: True
The above settings list all your user defined variables and all other properties:
3. Add the "View Result Tree" listener to see the output of the Debug PostProcessor.
4. Save the test plan as Get-Exchange-Rate-4.jmx, and run it.
5. Open the "Debug PostProcessor" under "Latest Exchange Rate" on the "View Result Tree" panel.
6. Click the "Response data" tab. You see a list of all properties and variables, including:
The picture below shows you how to list all variables and properties
with the Debug PostProcessor:
2017-11-10, 3651👍, 0💬
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to call JMeter command in a Windows batch file? I want to create a single batch job to run JMete...
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to Open and Close Internet Explorer with UFT script? One way to open and close Internet Explorer...