List Variables with Debug PostProcessor
How to list all variables with the Debug PostProcessor in JMeter?
If you want to see a list of all your user defined variables and their values, you can use the Debug PostProcessor as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open Get-Exchange-Rate-3.jmx.
2. Add a post-processor, Debug PostProcessor, after the "Thread Group":
JMeter properties: True JMeter variables: True Sampler properties: True System properties: True
The above settings list all your user defined variables and all other properties:
3. Add the "View Result Tree" listener to see the output of the Debug PostProcessor.
4. Save the test plan as Get-Exchange-Rate-4.jmx, and run it.
5. Open the "Debug PostProcessor" under "Latest Exchange Rate" on the "View Result Tree" panel.
6. Click the "Response data" tab. You see a list of all properties and variables, including:
The picture below shows you how to list all variables and properties
with the Debug PostProcessor:
2017-11-10, 2399👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...
How to access Response Status Code 400 as Success? My sampler failed, because the server returns the...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...