List Variables with Debug PostProcessor
How to list all variables with the Debug PostProcessor in JMeter?
If you want to see a list of all your user defined variables and their values, you can use the Debug PostProcessor as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open Get-Exchange-Rate-3.jmx.
2. Add a post-processor, Debug PostProcessor, after the "Thread Group":
JMeter properties: True JMeter variables: True Sampler properties: True System properties: True
The above settings list all your user defined variables and all other properties:
3. Add the "View Result Tree" listener to see the output of the Debug PostProcessor.
4. Save the test plan as Get-Exchange-Rate-4.jmx, and run it.
5. Open the "Debug PostProcessor" under "Latest Exchange Rate" on the "View Result Tree" panel.
6. Click the "Response data" tab. You see a list of all properties and variables, including:
The picture below shows you how to list all variables and properties
with the Debug PostProcessor:
2017-11-10, 3035👍, 0💬
How to Open and Close Internet Explorer with UFT script? One way to open and close Internet Explorer...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...
How to find out my browser request headers? To help you to see your browser request headers, FYIcent...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to access Response Status Code 400 as Success? My sampler failed, because the server returns the...